News and Events
List of News
PROJECT SAFETY OFFICER
The scope of work of a Safety Officer may vary depending on the requirements of the Project Site, the specific requirements of the Client as provided in the Contract and the type of activities performed by on-site workers. The following are his/her expected duties:
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behavior or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations. May collect and analyze potentially hazardous materials, and train workers who handle the hazardous materials.
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe. Must conduct testing of equipment and other tools to ensure that it meets regulatory guidelines and train workers on the safe method to operate any piece of equipment.
- Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and training of employee/staff and on-site workers for emergency procedures.
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site and finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff’s compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
- Makes sure safety gear is available to all employees and that they wear it on the job.
Preferably Board Passer and Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree programs in applied engineering. With focused coursework in occupational safety and health, industrial hygiene, ergonomics, or environmental safety, electrical, industrial engineering, programs in systems engineering and fire protection engineering.
Why Become a Hydron Dealer?
We believe in strong, lasting relationships with our dealers. They are the one who makes us stronger and power our product development. In short, they are the reason that makes us successful in our industry. That’s why we nurture and strengthen the confidence of our dealers with incredible customer service.
- We strive to provide our dealers/customers to gain peace of mind with our excellent services.
- Top of the line products and preventative maintenance programs
- We offer competitive dealer price for all our cleaning products.
- We provide our dealers with proven marketing strategies to make additional ways to solidify customer relationships
Applying is FREE and EASY! You may contact us at +632 475-3140/ 531-1087 to discuss how our program can help you grow your business.