International Pharmaceutical Inc.
Passivation of Stainless Steel Tanks
Passivation of 4 units of stainless steel tanks at Cavite. The date of project completion was February 7 – 8, 2023.
Passivation is a process that removes free iron, iron oxides, and other contaminants from the surface of stainless steel, forming a passive layer of chromium oxide. This layer is a barrier against further corrosion, improving the tank’s resistance to rust, pitting, and staining. Moreover, the passive layer promotes the formation of a uniform and stable oxide film that enhances the tank’s cleanability and hygienic properties.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- • PASSIVATION
- • PIPELINE CHEMICAL CLEANING of POWERPLANTS
- • DESCALING of BOILERS and HEAT EXCHANGERS
- • CHEMICAL CLEANING (ACID/ALKALI APPLICATION)
- • CONDENSER TUBES CHEMICAL CLEANING
- • POTABLE WATER TANK CLEANING and DISINFECTION
- • PIPELINES DECLOGGING
- • FLOOR and EQUIPMENT DEGREASING
- • CLEANING of COOLING TOWERS
- • PRE-OPERATION PIPELINE CHEMICAL CLEANING and FLUSHING (PASSIVATION)
- • RUST REMOVAL and ANTI-RUST COATING APPLICATION
- • CLEANING of SHIPS ENGINE AIR COOLER
- • WATER TREATMENT, MONITORING, and DOSIN
- If you are interested in our industrial cleaning services or have any questions, please click contact us. We are always at your service.