Directions For Use:
-To ensure proper disinfection, remember a very important fact: C (cleaning) comes before D (disinfection) / To clean soap scum and greasy soil: Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping clean. Repeat if necessary. / To clean / deodorize: Spray surface until thoroughly wet. Wipe with a clean white cloth or sponge. No rinsing required / To sanitize / disinfect: Pre-clean surface. Spray surface until thoroughly wet. /To sanitize: Leave for 10 seconds before wiping. / To disinfect: Leave for 2 minutes before wiping. Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use.
- Excellent cleaning abilities
- Leaves the area smelling fresh and clean
- Fast, easy, and effective
- Reduces risk of cross-contamination on surfaces
- Inhibiting the growth of mold and mildew
- Destroys odor-causing bacteria